reminder

Clicking on Pictures will give you the full size version....

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Forgive the Sinner

2 Corinthians 2:5)  Now if anyone has caused pain, he has caused it not to me, but in some measure--not to put it too severely--to all of you.  6)  For such a one, this punishment by the majority is enough,  7)  so you should rather turn to forgive and comfort him, or he may be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow.  8)  So I beg you to reaffirm your love for him.  9)  For this is why I wrote, that I might test you and know whether you are obedient in everything. 10)  Anyone whom you forgive, I also forgive. Indeed, what I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, has been for your sake in the presence of Christ,  11)  so that we would not be outwitted by Satan; for we are not ignorant of his designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment